- Workers' Compensation
Each week, I receive a phone call from a soon-to-be client that tells me that they got my name from a former or existing client, or from another attorney who knows of my workers' comp expertise. They will often add that after getting my name, they will do some research and see my name on SuperLawyers.com or on a Continuing Legal Education Seminar and Publication. When their case is done, my clients tell me that they will certainly refer their friends and family to me, as well. And they do.
That is my mission – to have past and current clients and other attorneys recommend me to a friend, family member, neighbor or client. That can only happen if, on every case, I do my absolute best for my client.
Listening, understanding, educating, giving advice, being aggressive, responsive and caring.
Bringing the matter to a resolution that the client is happy with, as soon as possible.
On every case, for every client.
Current Employment Positions:
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Minnesota, Minnesota
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Introduction to Workers' Compensation, Navigating the Procedural Maze
- Workers' Compensation Deskbook Seminar, Discovery Issues
- Minnesota Workers' Compensation Institute, Hot Seat Evaluations
- Minnesota Workers' Compensation Institute, Expert Depositions
- Rehabilitation for Workers' Compensation and Vocational Experts
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, Workers' Compensation Subrogation
- Minnesota Institute of Legal Education, Humany Anatomy
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Hennepin County Bar Association