There are many types of injuries a person may suffer as the result of a workplace accident. The most common types of work injuries can typically be organized into the following categories:
- Specific injuries
- An injury that happens at a specific time and specific place
- Cumulative trauma injuries
- Including orthopedic injuries and repetitive trauma
- Occupational diseases
- Such as asbestos exposure
- Mental injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression and more
Workers' compensation laws, including laws that determine what injuries or what conditions can be work-related, continuously evolve. It is in your best interests to work with an attorney who is familiar with these changes. Hipp Carlson Law PLLC offers a lengthy, proven track record.
Schedule An Appointment To Discuss With Our Lawyer
Please contact Hipp Carlson Law PLLC by calling 612-333-8600, 877-433-8600 or by completing a short contact form. Located in Hennepin County, we serve clients throughout all of northern and central Minnesota. Initial consultations can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you.